Monday 27 July 2015

Listen 2 Print Pre-Orders


Listen 2, 24"x24", acrylic on birch panel
Another detail shot. I will be doing the first print run on Friday, if you are interested in an 11"x17" print drop me a line or go to the shop section at my website to check out both print options.
They are offered at 11"x17" - $23 and 20"x20" - $140 (large prints can be framed upon request), drop me a line here or at info@brentschreiber.com with any inquiries. You can also purchase directly from my website at the link below:
http://www.brentschreiber.com/pages/shop.html
If you like the work and want to support it the best way to do it is to purchase a print. These are all personal works and I'd like to invest more of my time in them. Thanks for the past and continued support, it is appreciated.
www.brentschreiber.com
info@brentschreiber.com

#god #spirituality #painting #portrait #listen #realism

No comments:

Post a Comment