Sunday 12 July 2015

Listen 2 new painting and progress


Sorry for lack of posts lately, Ive' been tied up with commercial work and some other projects I can't show at this time. In the mean time I've started a new painting - portrait series based on some of the concepts I started with the Listen painting I did a about four years ago.  I'm about 80 hours in at this point - there are no timelines on these pieces as I really want to push myself on them. To help support the process I'm taking pre-orders on prints - they will be offered at 11"x17" - $23 and 20"x20" - $140, drop me a line here or at info@brentschreiber.com with any inquiries.
info@brentschreiber.com
www.brentschreiber.com
#god #spirituality #portrait #painting #christian #religion #spirit #faith #listen

No comments:

Post a Comment