Thursday 10 December 2015

Listen 6 - Job complete : print and original information


Listen 6 - Job 24"x36", Acrylic on Canvas
I wrapped up the 6th portrait in the Listen series over the last couple of days. The model and narrative were inspired by the biblical story of Job and his trials through faith. This has been on the easel off and on for the last three months and it's going to be a bit odd not working on him. I love how it turned out and I'm really happy with how the series is progressing.

For those interested, here is the print information for Listen 6:

The smaller prints are printed on 11"x17" (image area 8.25"x12.25") high quality 100 lbs. archival paper and will be hand signed. There are $33 CAN and include SAH.

The large prints are 20"x30" high quality giclee prints on acid free archival paper. There are $170 CAN and include SAH.

You can purchase directly from my ETSY store or get in touch with me and I can handle it. If you have any questions or are interested in the original please drop me a line here or at info@brentschreiber.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment