Monday 14 September 2015

Country Western - Cow Girl Traditional Pinup Girl Commission


Cow Girl
20"x30", mixed media on illustration board.
Here is a recently finished #pinup commission. I took a different approach with this one and tried the Drew Struzan method - heavy underdrawing, base airbrushing, heavy pencil crayon rendering and retouching with acrylic and the air brush. For the first time trying it I'm really happy with the results - it's a nice balance between my drawing and painting both in time and budget.
I get a lot of commission work for pinups which I always find interesting (I don't do much of it in my spare time or pursue it heavily) but it's always fun and challenging finding the right balance in it. The original is available and the client is allowing my to do a limited number of prints, drop me a line if interested.
The link to purchase the original is below
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/248026002/cow-girl-country-western-inspired-pinup?ref=shop_home_active_1
If you are interested in commissioning a piece feel free to drop me a line, thanks muchly :)

info@brentschreiber.com
www.brentschreiber.com

No comments:

Post a Comment