Thursday 13 August 2015

Listen 3


Listen 3
30"x15", acrylic on canvas
The latest addition to my #Listen series. I've wanted to do a composition using #Doves for a while and I think everything came together at the right time for a variety of reasons.
The original is for sale - contact me for pricing. I will be doing the first run of prints Aug. 21st, 2015. They are offered at 17"x11" - $23 and 24"x12" - $115 (large prints can be framed upon request), drop me a line here or at info@brentschreiber.com with any inquiries. You can also purchase directly at http://www.brentschreiber.com/pages/shop.html
If you like the work and want to support it the best way to do it is to purchase a print. These are all personal works and I'd like to invest more of my time in them. Thanks for the past and continued support, it is appreciated.

www.brentschreiber.com
info@brentschreiber.com

#listen #art #spiritual #doves #god #brentschreiber

No comments:

Post a Comment